Diving for 2017 is done but you can still fundraise!
In 2017 we introduced Night Dives and Group Registration: We offer two more ways to save on your registration! In addition to our standard and VIP diver registration, we will offer the following options each year:
1. Night Dives: Earn a $5 discount when you sign-up for Night Dives (overnight dive times between 10pm - 7am).
2. Group Registration: Groups can now choose to register for their very own 3-hour dive block! Each block comes with spots for 12 divers and a $5 discount per diver. If you register as a group for an overnight block between 10pm-7am, the discount is $10 per diver.
We are grateful to all of our fellow divers that join us in supporting this great cause!
New to DATC?
Individual Diver Registration
Group Diver Registration
Grab a group from your club, shop or social circle and save! 12 divers, 3 hours, and $5 less than standard registration per diver ($10 less if you sign up for an overnight shift!)
Registering as a group is easy! Here's how it works:
1. Pick your contact person and register. Decide who will be the main contact person for the group and have them register your group using this form. After completing registration, we will send an e-mail confirming your time block and provide a personalized coupon code good for up to 12 diver registrations.
2. Recruit your team. Send out the coupon code to group members, who will then register using the Individual Diver Registration above.
Your team is responsible for coordinating the group and ensuring you have divers in the water for your entire 3-hour time block. Your group will coordinate your dive times and be responsible for checking in and out of the water with the DATC desk during the event. Group registration is currently limited to one group per time block. Additional $5 discount is added for overnight shifts (for a total of $10 off per diver in the group). Once all time blocks are full, we may open up for additional groups.
Here are a few other ways to register:
1. Mail a check with your full name and contact information to:
Dive Around the Clock
1700 7th Avenue, #116-268
Seattle, WA 98101
2. Call us at 737-808-3282
3. Register and pay on the day of the event
Why should I participate?
Become part of a great community. Learn from other divers. Dive for an excellent cause.
You're probably already diving anyway, so why not do it for a good cause? Come join in the fight to end childhood cancer and find less invasive treatments along the way. ALL PROCEEDS raised from the event go directly to benefit cancer research at Seattle Children's Hospital. Only the registration fees are used as our operating budget to help procure permits and pay for event costs.
What are the requirements to be a diver?
- Register for the event
- Bring your certification with you to the event
All experience levels and certifications are encouraged to participate!
Who are the divers?
Diver experience ranges from basic certifications like open-water (PADI), all the way up to professional instructors. Sign-up as a team or go solo. We will help pair you up with a dive buddy if you choose to sign-up as an individual diver. When you register, you will have the option to enter the name of your dive buddy to make sure you are scheduled together. Our divers come from all across the nation, many planning their annual vacations around it, just to participate!
Do I have to fundraise in order to dive?
Our donations to Seattle Children's rely solely on the fundraising efforts of our divers, but fundraising is not required to participate in the event. We are constantly looking for new tools and resources to make fundraising easy and comfortable for everyone. We welcome any and all suggestions for ways we can support your fundraising efforts. Please reach out to us for any reason, even if you’re simply unsure of how to get going. We love to help out!
Is there a registration deadline?
Many divers will pre-register, to make sure they get at least one of the dive times they want. However, you are more than welcome to wait and register the day of the event.